Our Evaluation Process
Get Your 329 Card Hawaii Here.
Our Process At Medical Marijuana Hawaii
REGISTER WITH DOH ONLINE (5-10 Min)
The Department of Health application can be found here: https://medmj.ehawaii.gov
- Login with your eHawaii.gov account OR Create a free account in order to start your online application.
- Complete the online application
- Under the section Physician’s/APRN’s Name, Enter:
- “Kenneth Chang”
- Be sure your name on the online application matches your ID exactly.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH US (20 Min)
You must be approved by a registered medical marijuana doctor in Hawaii to get a medical marijuana card (someone like us). We will evaluate you and determine if you qualify for medical marijuana. Be sure you have an eligible medical condition for the state of Hawaii. The list can be seen here.
FILL OUT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION (5 Min)
Our online application will help get you set up in our system and it will go over a few terms and conditions we have for all patients. This should take less than 5 minutes to complete and it will allow you to choose a date/time to schedule your appointment.
PAY EVALUATION FEE
We Offer 3 Different Services:
- New & 1yr renewal applicant processing fee is $200
- 2yr Renewal Card Process (phone appointment) fee is $32
- Caregiver + Applicant is an additional $60.