Our Evaluation Process
Get Your 329 Card Hawaii Here.
Our Process At Medical Marijuana Hawaii
REGISTER WITH DOH ONLINE (5-10 Min)
The Department of Health application can be found here: https://medmj.ehawaii.gov
- Login with your eHawaii.gov account OR Create a free account in order to start your online application.
- Complete the online application
- Under the section Physician’s/APRN’s Name, Enter:
- Medical License Number: 17620
- Be sure your name on the online application matches your ID exactly.
FILL OUT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION (5 Min)
Our online application will help get you set up in our system and it will go over a few terms and conditions we have for all patients. This should take less than 5 minutes to complete and it will allow you to choose a date/time to schedule your appointment.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH US (30 Min)
If you’re a first time applicant our new lower cost $200, a renewal applicant (cost is $175) or a caregiver applicant ($260), you must be approved by a registered medical marijuana doctor in Hawaii. We will evaluate you and determine if you qualify for medical marijuana. Be sure you have a eligible medical condition for the state of Hawaii. The list can be seen here.
PAY EVALUATION FEE
We Offer 3 Different Services:
- New applicant processing fee is $200
- Renewing 329 Card Process fee is $150
- Caregiver 329 Card Processing fee is $260
We accept cash only. There is an ATM machine right next to our office.